Refunds for hotel, car,space or activity are processed within our normal timeframe, 48-72 hours from the cancellation request. Keep in mind, your bank or payment service determines when the funds become available in your account.
In other circumstances not impacted by COVID-19, here’s what you should know about refund timelines:
How it works
- Some bookings are non-refundable. For these bookings, you will not receive a refund
- Some bookings are refundable. For these bookings, you may be eligible for either a partial or full refund.
- If your booking is eligible for a refund, we usually process the refund within 48-72 hours.
- After we process your refund, it may take up to 7 days for your financial institution to post the credit to your account, and up to 2 billing cycles for that credit to show on your statement.
- Once we initiate your refund, we will email you a refund receipt with details regarding the refund amount, how, and when you'll get your refund.
- In general, you will be refunded in the same form of payment and currency you used when booking.
- Please check the rules and restrictions in your itinerary for refund details prior to initiating a chage or cancellation
Booking Date - 30 Days Prior to Check in : Full Tour Package Amount will be Returned. No Question Asked.
- 29 – 16 Days Prior to Check in : 50% of the full amount would be charged.
- 15 – 8 Days Prior to Check in : 75% of the full amount would be charged.
- 7 – 0 Days to Check in / No Show : 100% of the full amount would be charged.